Tuesday, February 12, 2008

sundance

*sigh* I love Park City.
Here are a few pieces from Robert Redford's Sundance Catalog that are beautiful and simple, with great details. The Doris Dress, $155. Dry clean only. I'm thinking it's worth it though, especially if you wear it with red flats. Gorgeous!Justine pants, $98. Machine wash. Look at those cuffs! Love the exposed button fly. They also have "a bit of spandex for an ultra comfortable fit." Genius.French Quarter skirt, $98. Travels well, machine wash. Very pretty.Country Station skirt, $158. Machine wash. One of the prettiest long skirts I've seen.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

yeah, lovin all this. And again....can I order the legs to go with it?

Rebecca said...

I LOVE that skirt! I am pretty sure I am going to buy one. I have never even heard of this catalog

Anonymous said...

You can work from the comfort of your very own pad
and make up your own schedule. You have to know although
that there are actually no secret strategies or tactics in
accomplishing it. If you truly have a burning desire to learn to
play guitar, than just fellow these simple steps.

Check out my page learn how To play guitar

Anonymous said...

This boosts your overall immunity while you heal, so long as you take your vitamins properly.

It is a disproportion of yeast in the vaginal area created usually
by an overgrowth of the yeast fungus. Sweaty, wet clothes make good environment and help to grow
yeast.

Here is my website ... yeast infection treatment at
home (http://reliableyeastinfectiontreatment.com)