Monday, February 25, 2008

low heel/low price

"I love your blog--thanks for all your great tips. I am just wondering if you know of any great low heel shoes for church that are cheap ($20-30)? I am having the hardest time finding something that has a couple inch heel, affordable and cute."

After quite a search (I had a hard time, too!), here they are...Peggy Wedges by Mossimo, Target.com, $25. I'm such a fan of t-straps. Wenda Open-Toe Wedge by Merona, Target.com, $23. A great-looking basic.Pam T-strap Heel, Forever21.com, $25. I like the vintage look these have. Hadley Strappy Heels by Mossimo, Target.com, $19.99. Pretty, feminine sandals. Mia Jackie Wedges, Piperlime.com, on sale for $27. Cute ankle strap.Desta Madras Ballet Flat by Mossimo, Target.com, $17. I realize these cute flats don't have any heel at all but I had to include them because they look so much like these adorable Jessica Simpson heels I bought last spring. (But much easier to walk in!)********************************************************
So, does this collection fit the bill? Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

oooh, loving the y sytrap ones. keep uo the goog work!

Nicole said...

oops, was typing while nursing

Kelli Radmall said...

Typing while nursing-so I'm not the only one! I love the tan one's up top and the vintage-y ones. What a service you provide. Thanks for your comment on our blog! Love ya.