Thursday, March 13, 2008

my blue heaven

My friend Danielle asked me to find a blue dress that she could wear to a wedding, preferably $100 or less. So many pretty options...Jones New York Dress Voile Shirtdress with sash, Nordstrom, $150. A bit over the price range, but too gorgeous to ignore!Lily Ruched Waist Jersey Dress, Nordstrom, $88. I bet this one is really comfortable.Waist Detailed Ponte Knit Dress, BarriePace.com, $168. A cool modern look.Rio Del Mar Dress, Down East Basics, $35. What a steal! So cute.Merona Shirtdress in Blue/White stripe, Target, $28. A much lighter shade of blue.Josie Dress, JCrew, $138. Fabulous detail. Beautiful color.Ruffle Cotton Dress, BodenUSA, $108. A soft Carolina blue. (This one will need an undershirt--but it's machine washable!)
16 Candles Dress, Shabby Apple, $65. I have this dress and I LOVE it! Comfy and very flattering. It's actually midnight blue, even though it looks black in the picture. The great thing about selecting a navy dress is that you can wear it all year, just add boots for fall/winter and sandals for spring/summer.

Which pretty dress is your favorite?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I absolutely love your blog! I found it not too long ago and I have been checking each day for all your fun updates. These dresses in particular are gorgeous! I live in a very small town with just a couple of places to clothing shop (which would be Walmart and 2 thrift stores) so I don't get a chance to shop much these days (plus, it's always a tiny bit hard even in the surrounding areas to find modest cute stuff). And at least now I can pretend to be shopping while on your sight!

Darcey said...

I love the top dress and the one from DownEast - and that one's totally affordable! Did you see the shoes with that dress on top? Love them!

Amy G. said...

i think down east was my favorite. affordable AND pretty!