Tuesday, March 11, 2008

add some plaid

I adore this shirt from Madewell, a JCrew company that many may not have heard of yet. There are only seven locations nationwide and it is not available online. You may order by phone, however. (When was the last time you did that?)
Buffalo Plaid Bowery Blouse, Madewell, $62.
If you don't have any plaid, check, or gingham in your 'drobe yet...now is a great time.



Plaid shift tunic, Forever 21.com, $16. Just needs a Shade shirt underneath.

Wear either top with skinny jeans in a dark wash and some cute flats, like:
Matchstick jean, JCrew, $98.Seychelles Tryst, piperlime.com, $80.
Or, a similar look for less:Charles Albert Lanvin Flats, cutesygirl.com, $7.

1 comment:

Darcey said...

I'm not sure I would do the phone order thing myself, but the Madewell website gave me some cute ideas of outfits I could imitate with my own pieces! Thanks for the heads-up I'll keep my eyes open for that place!