Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cardigans, part II

Thanks for the comments and keep them coming! I love feedback, it makes me feel like I'm not just talking to myself!
Next up: short sleeved cardigans, like this one. Lattice-print Short-sleeve Cardigan, JCrew, $88.Issac Mizrahi for Target Sparkle Cardigan, Target, $28.A cardigan can be worn buttoned up like a shirt, (obviously). I like this stripey one from Juicy Couture, Nordstrom, $148.Eileen Fisher Linen Cardigan, Nordstrom, $158.
You may have seen these drapey cardigans around. I think I'd have to get used to not having buttons or a belt to cinch in my waist, but it looks so comfortable.Here's another one by Lauren Conrad (the girl from the Hills). Sorta like a super-sexy yoga instructor. Katherine wrap, Lauren Conrad, $140.

More cardi's...Rain-or-Shine Cardigan, Anthropologie, $220. Machine wash cotton. Online-only.Sailboat print cardigan by Sparrow, Anthropologie, $98. Super soft and surprisingly versatile. Only available in stores.Theory Vance Cashmere Cardigan, shopbop.com, $335. Digging this monochromatic look.
Citronella coat, JCrew, $198. Wow.

And lastly...transform old and baggy into fresh and fitted with this tutorial from Sweet Sassafras.

9 comments:

Kelli Radmall said...

Love the first one especially and the light gray and yellow stripe. I have a question for you...I have been looking for a large bag/purse that I can use as a diaperbag and a purse. I am getting sick of carrying both. I would like it to look like a purse and not a diaperbag.I would love if it had a divider inside but it's ok if it doesn't. I have been looking for a dark yellow leather(or fake leather) one but now I'm not sure what I want.If you have any ideas or suggestions I would love some help!Cheap is good too!

Nicole said...

HA HA! Ok...I just read your last post and saw the last description "...will keep you toasty while..." and I thought it said "searching for new bosoms." I had to read it twice. Hmmmm, do you think I may be in need of some of those? I certainly do. Too bad I can't get THEM online!

These are all lovely options. You're so stinkin stylish it hurts. Thanks for helping us out!

The Mullins Family said...

Oh..I love them all. I didn't know the girl from the Hills had her own clothing line already! Where is it sold?

Our family said...

These are all really cute! I really like the heather grey with yellow.... go figure it's over $300....! =)

Laurel said...

Go figure, I love the expensive JUICY one... At least it's not the MOST expensive one on there! My love for "sexy cardis" just keeps on growing!!!!

Brandon Moon said...

Laurel, I must ask whether you are referring to your love for me in high school or your love for an article of clothing.

Either way, it's probably inappropriate.

Amy G. said...

i've never thought cardigans looked very good on me but i could go for a couple of those...especially the juicy couture one. super cute.

Amy G. said...

nicole, you're hilarious! several "bosoms" conversations we've had in the past sprung to mind and i'm still laughing!

Anonymous said...

Вопрос:   Я хочу встретиться с хорошей девушкой. Времени после занятий совсем нет, а в выходные часто нужно также  вкалывать. Вметро знакомиться не хочется.  Пока на сайтах встречаю  только продажных женщин. Посоветуйте вариант решения проблемы, пожалуйста. Заранее большое спасибо ….